Advanced Swimming Course
Little pirates, who already know how to swim learn new swimming techniques, even better diving... The aim is the youth swimming badge in bronze
What has to be considered before the course starts?
- For this course the children need enough swimming skills e.g. with the sea horse badge. Please bring proof of swimming certificates.
- Please bring swimwear, large towel, bath shoes and bathrobe.
- Please leave valuables at home.
- On the first day, a welcome and briefing will take place in the foyer. During the course times, the parent or guardian can join them in the adventure pool - but only as a spectator outside the water. Please bring light clothes, the temperature in the adventure pool is 32°C!
- Cancellations before the course starts should be announced at the reception in good time.
Overview of details
- 5 weekdays
- Length 60 minutes per unit
- Minimum 8, maximum 10 children per course
- An offer from HolstenTherme
- Information and appointment request Tel. 04191/9122-19; registration and payment at reception
Rates Advanced Swimming Course
Course 5 times incl. 5 pool tickets for 2 hrs.
Payable on registration.
The price includes the admission of an adult accompanying person for the personal care of the child.
Thermen-Tickets are required for the course.
Swim tests are included in the price.
Note: The swimming course takes place in the booked period. In justified exceptional cases, missed hours can be made up for in one of the next courses after arrangement and availability of space.