Big Pirates 3-5 Years
Big pirates know the water already, now they are bravely on a treasure hunt! A jump from the ship's plank into the Caribbean lagoon? Of course! The accompanying person actively joins in all the adventures in the water
Overview of details
- For children from 3 to 5 years with an active guide. Swimming nappies are also available in the HolstenTherme bathing shop.
- Course length 10 dates, specially marked courses with 5 dates
- Dates Tuesdays and Fridays from 3:45 - 4:30 p.m.; Thursdays from 3:00 - 3:45 p.m. (not on public holidays)
- Information, registration and accounting directly with Mrs. Sandra Hauberg, Tel. 0177/1855393
- Organizer: Sandra Hauberg
Please see available dates on the German website "Termine 2020".
Rates Big Pirates
course of 10 times of the Swimming School Hauberg plus 10 pool tickets
course of 5 times of the Swimming School Hauberg plus 5 pool tickets
MultiCard for 10 pool tickets
MultiCard for 5 pool tickets
of which debit per visit
If not all course dates are attended, the remaining credit on the MultiCard can also be used for other HolstenTherme offers at the regular rates.
Included in the price is the admission of an adult accompanying person for the personal care of the child. Other accompanying persons pay the regular entrance fee.
It is not possible to credit the ClubCard against the entrance fee.
General Terms and Conditions of Business
Swimming School Hauberg
Registration for the courses is binding both in written and oral form.
By registering, the participant confirms that
• the child is in a state of health that does not pose a health risk and is willing to participate in the corresponding course is allowed.
• If there are any physical restrictions, please let us know before the course starts.
• the expectant mother is in a healthy condition to attend the course.
2. terms of payment
The course fee must be paid to the account indicated at least 14 days before the start of the course.
If the course fee is not transferred in time, the swimming school Hauberg reserves the right to allocate the place elsewhere.
3. missed course hours
The swimming school does not reimburse any costs for unused lessons.
Missed course hours can be made up in individual cases by arrangement with the course management. Catch-up lessons are held in parallel courses during the course duration.
The course ticket of the swimming school is not transferable.
Swimming School Hauberg
State: November 16th, 2014