§ 1 Information about the Collection of Personal Data and Provider Identification
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Controller in accordance with Art. 4 Section 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
General Manager: Stefan Hinkeldey
company registration number: HRB 2693-B
commercial register court: Amtsgericht Kiel
VAT registration number: DE 134 887 323
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not log in, register or otherwise provide us with information about the use of the website, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser in order to enable you to make our website available to you and maintain it’s stability and security (The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
-Date and time of request
Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (concrete page)
-Zugriffsstatus / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
-Transient cookies (see b to this effect)
-Persistent Cookies (see c to this effect
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out, however, that you as a result may not be able to use all features of this website.
f) Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
g) Marketing cookies
Marketing cookies are used to show you interest-based advertising. When you visit another website, your browser's cookie is recognized and you are shown selected advertisements based on the information stored in this cookie. These cookies are only activated if you have given your consent to this (legal basis: Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR). You can give your consent conclusively by continuing to use the website after a corresponding message has been displayed or actively clicking on "Agree" (“Einverstanden”) in the displayed message. You can revoke your consent at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer". Your revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
h) Cookies for analysis:
With these cookies the range of our own offer can be measured. With the cookie set, we can keep track of which website was visited before accessing our website and how our website was used. We use this data to: optimize our website by evaluating the campaigns we have carried out (legal basis: Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR). You can give your consent conclusively by continuing to use the website after displaying a corresponding note or by actively clicking on "Agree" in the displayed message. at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer". Your revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
i) Essential cookies
Technically required cookies are those that are necessary for the smooth functioning of our website (legal basis: Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c) GDPR).
j) For the active approval or rejection of tracking cookies to be set by third parties (including Google Analytics and the Facebook pixel), we use the cookie banner of the so-called "ePrivacy Keeper". This means that every user actively decides at the beginning of the website visit whether he or she agrees to the setting of tracking cookies or rejects them. Tracking cookies, as described in more detail below, are only set if you have actively agreed to this. You can change your decision at any time by clicking here: Agree / Reject
(4) Hosting services by a third party provider
In the context of a processing on our behalf, a third party provider provides the services for hosting and displaying the website. This serves to safeguard our legitimate prevailing interests of correctly presenting our offer. All data collected as part of the use of this website or in designated forms in the online shop as described below will be processed on its servers. Processing on other servers takes place only in the frame explained here. This service provider is located within the EU or the European Economic Area (EEA).
§ 4 The Use of other features of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide other personal information that we will use to grant you these services and to which the aforementioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) In part, we may employ external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties, if promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us along with partners. More information will be provided as we collect your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data for the future after your declaration of revocation.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising revocation under the following contact details:
General Manager: Stefan Hinkeldey
company registration number: HRB 2693-B
Competent commercial register court: Amtsgericht Kiel
VAT registration number: DE 134 887 323
§ 6 Inclusion of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. These are all included in the "extended privacy mode", i.e. that you do not transfer data about you as a user to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must be directed to YouTube to use them.
§ 6b Inclusion of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the service Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on our website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
§ 7 Web Analytics
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
2. Use of Matomo for web analysis
Insofar as you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, the software Matomo (https://matomo.org), a service of the provider InnoCraft Ltd., will be used on this site for the purpose of website analysis an will therefore automatically collected and store data as yo visit our site visit, from usage profiles wll be generated using pseudonyms. Cookies can be used. The pseudonymised user profiles will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym without explicit consent. After expediency and the end of the use of Matomo by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted.
All data processed as part of the website analysis described above will be processed on our servers.
You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect by following the instructions below.
Upon your revocation, an opt-out cookie will be stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you will be asked to give your consent again.
For more information on the privacy settings of the Matomo software, please visit the following link: https://matomo.org/docs/privacy/.
§ 8 Newsletter, appointment reminder via SMS & mail advertising
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the cancellation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
(5) We point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website.
For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links contained in the newsletter also contain this ID. The data is collected exclusively pseudonymized, so the IDs are not linked to your other personal information, a direct person-relatedness is excluded.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us via another way of contact. The information will be stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After logging out, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously. Also, such tracking is not possible if you've turned off image viewing by default in your email client. In this case the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all the features. If you display the images manually, the above tracking is done.
(6) Location of the service provider
The newsletter is sent as part of a processing on our behalf by a service provider, to which we pass on your e-mail address. This service provider is located in a country for which there is no adequacy decision of the European Union. The cooperation is therefore based on standard data protection clauses of the European Commission.
1a. Appontment Reminder via SMS
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our Appontment Reminder service, which reminds you about yourupcoming appointments with us 24 hours prior to your appointment.
(2) Moreover, the provisions described above under item 1 in paragraphs 2-4 and 6 shall apply analogously.
2. Use of Data for postal Advertising and your Right to object
In addition, we reserve the right to use your first and last name as well as your postal address for our own advertising purposes, e.g. to send interesting offers and information about our products by letter. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominantly justified in the context of a weighing up of interests, in a promotional approach by our customers in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
The advertising mailings are provided as part of a processing on our behalf by a service provider, to which we pass on your data.
You can object to the storage and use of your data for these purposes at any time by sending a message to the contact option described above.
3. Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the service of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting to you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are supplied by Google via so-called "ad servers". To do this, we use ad server cookies, which measure certain performance metrics such as ad impressions or user clicks. If you access our website through a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. This cookie will save analysis values such as the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (Frequency), last impression (relevant to post-view conversions), and opt-out information (mark that the user does not want to be approached anymore).
3) These cookies allow Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an Adwords customer's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the customer will be able to detect that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We receive only statistical evaluations provided by Google. On the basis of these evaluations, we can identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we can not identify the users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no control over the extent and the further use of the data, which are raised by the employment of this tool by Google and inform you therefore according to our knowledge level: By the incorporation of AdWords conversion Google receives the information that you the appropriate part of our Internet appearance or click on an ad from us. If you are registered with a service provided by Google, Google may associate the visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a chance that the provider will find and store your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in several ways: a) by adjusting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving any third party advertisements; b) by disabling the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.com/settings/ads,whereas this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the "About Ads" self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereas this setting will being deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this offer in full.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR. For more information about privacy at Google, see http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) web site at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
2. Use of our Webshop
(1) If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data that we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
b) You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under "My Account", the data you provide will be revocably stored. All other data, including your user account, you can always delete in the customer area.
c) You are also welcome to pay for your order on account. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, when selecting this payment method, we carry out an assessment of the credit risk based on mathematical-statistical procedures at the credit agency [name, address] (scoring). For this purpose, the personal data required for the credit check, [name, date of birth, address, bank details], are transmitted to the credit reporting agency, whereby your address details are also taken into account. The collection, storage and disclosure are therefore carried out for the purpose of creditworthiness checks to avoid default and on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR and Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f, GDPR. Based on this information, a statistical probability of a loan default and thus your solvency is calculated. If the credit check is positive, an order on account is possible. If the credit check is negative, our shop system will not offer you payment on account.
The decision as to whether an order can also be made on account is based solely on an automated decision by our online shop system, which is carried out by the credit agency commissioned by us, so that a manual check of your documents by one of our employees is not carried out separately.
The consent you have given to this automated decision is:
"By confirming this checkmark and clicking the" Order now for a fee "button, you consent to the automated decision below. We process your personal data with a view to the automated decision whether the purchase contract can be concluded with you on account. This decision is based solely on the automated processing of your personal data as part of the aforementioned scoring. If your credit check is positive, an order on account is possible. If the credit check is negative, our shop system will not offer you payment on account. The decision is made without checking your purchase interest on account or other influence on the decision process by one of our employees. Insofar as certain probability values are taken into account in the automated decision, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical method. You can withdraw this consent at any time. However, the revocation does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the revocation.]
You can object to the transmission of this data to the credit reporting agency at any time, however, it is then no longer possible to order on our website. The scope of the scoring [and the automated decision] is limited solely to whether an order is also possible on account. We use scoring [and the automated decision of our shop system] alone to protect ourselves from possible payment defaults.
If you decide to use the payment service provider "Klarna", we ask you for your consent that we may transmit the data necessary for the processing of the payment and an identity and credit check to Klarna. In Germany, the credit agencies mentioned in Klarna's data protection declaration (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/privacy?_ga=2.156626808.256839832.1578936524-1031434116.1578936524) can be used for the identity and credit check. You can withdraw your consent to this use of personal data by Klarna at any time.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we are restricting the processing, ie. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using SSL technology.
© copy & right – law firm (www.copyandright.de)