For those who need more than just one day holiday at HolstenTherme: simply continue your stay! The 4-Stars-Business & Spa Resort Dreiklang is right next door. Alternatively, find a pitch for motorhome travellers on the opposite.
Dreiklang Business & Spa Resort
From the Caribbean into the country house ambience! The Dreiklang Business & Spa Resort is directly connected to the HolstenTherme - and the "bathrobe corridor" takes you from the Adventure Pool, the Sauna World and the Wellness Studio just a few steps into the spacious comfort room.
Fit for the morning: Early swimming in the sports pool for the hotel guest from 06:00-08:00 a.m.
The culinary pleasure program continues here: the gourmet restaurant "Lorbeer" serves culinary and exquisite wines, the country restaurant "Speisekammer" offers a large selection of local and traditional delicacies.
Dreiklang Business & Spa Resort
phone +49 4191 921-0
fax +49 4191 921-100
Town of Kaltenkirchen
Kaltenkirchen, the city in the countryside! 20.000 inhabitants in the district of Bad Segeberg and the area north of Hamburg. Despite rapid growth and small-town tranquility Kaltenkirchen has good shopping facilities, kindergartens, schools, doctors, industrial and commercial areas, wide range of sports and leisure facilities, local recreation areas in typical articulated landscape, good motorway and railway connections and proximity to the metropolis of Hamburg.
phone: +49 4191 939-0,
fax: +49 4191 939-100
Mayor: Hanno Krause
Motorhome Parking Space
The motorhome parking lot is located right opposite the HolstenTherme.
Motorhome parking space at the HolstenTherme
Responsible: Town of Kaltenkirchen, 20.000 inhabitants
Federal State: Schleswig-Holstein
District: Bad Segeberg (SE)
This free parking space is particularly conveniently located, only 2 km from the A7 motorway and just outside Hamburg. Here motorhome travellers will find peace and quiet, comfort through various services and a leisure and wellness experience for the whole family at the HolstenTherme.
Kaltenkirchen is located approx. 2 km from the A7 Hamburg-Flensburg; approx. 30 km north of Hamburg.
Directions: Motorway exit (18) Kaltenkirchen, direction Kaltenkirchen. Follow the signs, at the town entrance turn right into Norderstraße towards HolstenTherme. 20 m driving distance on cobblestones from the quietly situated Norderstraße. Suitable for all vehicles, no obstructions.
- Size of the place: approx. 1.500 sqm
- Pitches: approx. 25
- Roadbed: mainly gravel merging into grass
- Surroundings: wooded plot, fields
- Service Charge: € 10,00
- Power: Power columns with coin payment are available. It is € 0.50 per kWh at the moment.
- Internet: free WiFi reception
- Booking: not possible
- Catering: The HolstenTherme offers a wide range of gastronomic services to its visitors, open daily from 11 am. In the entrance area of the HolstenTherme there are ice dispensers.
Akkordeon supply and waste disposal
- Plant: waste disposal area Sani-Service 3 in 1
- Service Charge: € 0.10 for 10l fresh water, waste water € 1,00 ( the vending machine does not change!)
- Location: 500 m from the parking lot in the street "Im Grunde" (between HolstenTherme and Festplatz)
Leisure Time Facilities
- HolstenTherme: Adventure Pool with tropical lagoon, giant slides and children's Caribbean, Sauna World with authentically equipped saunas and generous relaxation areas, wellness treatments and massages in the Wellness Studio.
- Leisure Park: The leisure park with hiking trails, fitness trail and sports facilities (including tennis and shooting) is just next door).
- Warm water outdoor pool: directly at the HolstenTherme (free use for visitors of the HolstenTherme during the outdoor pool season).
- Public transport: AKN train station HolstenTherme/dodenhof (approx. 100 m away) with direct connection to Hamburg (approx. 60 min.).
- Restaurants: There are many international restaurants in all current price ranges in Kaltenkirchen (approx. 1.5 km away).
- Shopping: Wide range of products from the corner shop to the large supermarket.
- Car workshops: All major makes are represented with workshops in Kaltenkirchen.
- Hotels: Wellness and Conference Hotel Dreiklang (www.dreiklang-resort.de) in the immediate neighborhood of the motorhome parking lot.