- Bild 1
- Bild 2
- Bild 3
Finally without swimming wings to the sea: under the open sky, you can learn breaststroke, diving and jumping in small steps. The reward: a certificate and a large portion of security.
What has to be considered before the course starts?
- Only healthy children are welcome in the swimming course. If in doubt, please check with your child's doctor.
- Please bring swimwear, large towel, bath shoes and bathrobe.
- Please leave valuables at home.
- On the first day there will be a welcome and briefing. During the course times, the guardian can accompany the child to the warm-water outdoor pool - but only as a viewer outside the water. Please bring suitable clothing.
- Please inform the reception HolstenTherme about cancellations before the course starts.
Overview of details
- For children from 6 to 12 years with a passive companion
- The beginner swimming course lasts 10 working days (not on public holidays)
- Time 60 minutes per unit
- Minimum 6, maximum 8 children per course
- An offer of the warm water outdoor pool
- For information and appointments call 04191/9122-38; registration and payment at the outdoor pool cash desk
Please see available dates on the German website "Termine 2019 +".
Rates Beginner Swimming Course
Course of 10 incl. 10 outdoor tickets for 2 hours
The price includes the admission of an adult accompanying person for the personal care of the child.
Entrance tickets are required for the course.
Please note: The swimming course takes place in the booked period. In justified exceptional cases, missed hours can be made up for in one of the next courses after arrangement and availability of space.