AquaGym For Pregnant Women
Glide almost weightlessly through the water, feel light and flexible... For pregnant women it is particularly pleasant to be in the water. Exercising in the AquaGym course relieves symptoms and has a positive effect on the course of pregnancy and birth. Fill up your strength and self-confidence for the big event!
Advantages of pregnancy gymnastics before birth
- Proven training effect and improved condition with regular gymnastics (once a week) as helpful preparation for the birth and to get fit again faster after childbirth
- Use of the special balance of powers in the water: particularly gentle exercises for joints, spine and intervertebral discs
- Movements in warm water loosen cramps, muscles are loosened or stretched, blood circulation is improved
- Strengthening of the supporting and holding muscles in the back, prevention of incorrect postures and resulting postural damage
- Stimulation of circulation, metabolism and blood circulation
- Prevention of varicose veins, thrombosis and phlebitis, immediate reduction of water retention
- Training of the breathing muscles and preparation for intensive breathing during birth
Overview of details
- For expectant mothers (from the 16th week of pregnancy)
- incl. floating in the SoleRelaxpool
- Swimwear is required
- Information, registration and accounting with Mrs. Sandra Hauberg, Tel. 0177/1855393
- Organizer: Sandra Hauberg
Please see available dates on the German website "Termine 2019 +".
Please see available dates on the German website "Termine 2020 +".
Rates AquaGym für Schwangere
Course of 5 times of the Swimming School Hauberg incl. assisted floating in SoleRelax Pool, plus pool tickets
Credit value card for pool tickets
of which debit per visit
If not all course dates are attended, the remaining credit on the Prepaid Card can also be used for other HolstenTherme offers at the regular rates.
For ClubCard holders, entrance is included within the chosen club rate (without use of the SoleRelaxpool).
Rate ClubCard AquaFitness
Swimming in the adventure pool and as many AquaFitness courses as you like: The ClubCard AquaFitness is already worthwhile from one visit per week!
General Terms and Conditions of Business
Swimming School Hauberg
Registration for the courses is binding both in written and oral form.
By registering, the participant confirms that
• the child is in a state of health that does not pose a health risk and is willing to participate in the corresponding course is allowed.
• If there are any physical restrictions, please let us know before the course starts.
• the expectant mother is in a healthy condition to attend the course.
2. terms of payment
The course fee must be paid to the account indicated at least 14 days before the start of the course.
If the course fee is not transferred in time, the swimming school Hauberg reserves the right to allocate the place elsewhere.
3. missed course hours
The swimming school does not reimburse any costs for unused lessons.
Missed course hours can be made up in individual cases by arrangement with the course management. Catch-up lessons are held in parallel courses during the course duration.
The course ticket of the swimming school is not transferable.
Swimming School Hauberg
State: November 16th, 2014